Thursday, June 09, 2005

Yawn....

Revision is sooo boring, but I know I have to do it!
I have been doing it all day so I figure I can rest, I just want to get my next exam oer and done with, its one of those exams that anyone with any sort of Christian knowledge can pass, simple really. I've got to spend two hours tomoro evening writing about Christian ethics on various subject. I feel totally ill-equipped to do that but thats ho I've been feeling for the last few days about exams, God work in my weaknesses - He was really gracious in unlocking the information I needed yesterday! I was relaxed by the time I sat at my desk and the paper wasn't too hard!

So one down, two to go and then a whole load of packing to do, the summer is so crazy, but again God has been really good in giving me time when I need it!

I'm happy but bored with waiting. Patience is a virtue! (along with prudance, courage, temperance, justice, faith, hope and love)

No comments: