Monday, June 13, 2005

Stress takes its toll

I am not sleeping properly - I was so tired that I slept through an hour and a half of my alarm this morning! There is something very wrong about that, incredibly wrong! I'm far too stress abou my last exam tomorrow, I shouldn't be, I've seen the paper (at least thats the excuse that some people are making for me - you know who you are!). Thats not the case though, the exam becomes a lot harder when you know what the questions are - from my pov. 250 words is what I'm allowed to take in to the exam with me, which means I have the spend the time doing notes and then cutting it down into the final piece. It sucks really. And because I'm not getting the sleep and over sleeping I can't do everything I need to do before I make my trip back to essex on thursday!

ARGH! that seems to be a feature in my life too much at the moment, but how else can I describe tiredness and shock all in one? I'm also trying to cope with knowing that I will be here on my own next year! No third years to tell me how to do things! Just a bunch of guys who think that a smile (and a prayer) will solve everything! Sadly that is not the case!

1 comment:

gill said...

hi liz, im gill, friends with karen!!! thought id post u a comment to say good luck with your last exam. i will pray for you. God bless and hope it goes well. love gill x