Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I can tell you its not telling fibs!

Or revision!

I was told today that one of my housemates 'dobbed me in'. Apparently during the busiest weekend I've had since Easter, I didn't do any washing up. I seem to remember that I was out most of Saturday and Sunday, and on Monday I was finishing an essay that had to (but wasn't due to the same house mate) be handed in. When I was told all of this incriminating evidence I struggled to remember what I'd done over that weekend that meant I couldn't do the washing up! How wrong is that? I couldn't remember because I was that busy. The certain housemate was in an emotional stress of her own, so the washing up wasn't going to be done by her or the person comforting her (uh ummm...me!). The other person she blame wasn't even in the house (and hasn't been due to family commitments!).

My goodness, its like living in the Big Brother house! Who on earth would want to fight over the washing up and changing the bin? I know we all moan (and I know I do it particularly well!) but just get on with it, and don't think that someone else will do it just because you haven't!

AND finally (I promise), to add insult to injury, she's the one that creates the most dishes!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any way I can defuse the situation without going 'Oi don't tell lies, B@!*h!'??

1 comment:

Pete said...

Who on earth would want to fight over the washing up and changing the bin?
- Married couples - usually. What a STRANGE house you live in!!!