Friday, November 11, 2005

Annoyed

I'm ever so slightly annoyed at people who put up their defenses at the first mention of religion. Yes I have my view and so does everyone else, I'm not going to push you into believing anything, so stop assuming I will.

Christmas lights is another thing. I don't know if you've seen the winter lights thing thats been in the news. Crazy, Christmas has never been offensive, why should we worry about it now? Yes we are a multicultural country, but our roots are in Christianity (and Paganism a little) so lets celebrate it the traditional way!

Am I justified? I feel like i'm surrounded by sissies! People who won't stand up for their religion because they're worried about others, go far but don't go too far!

I totally realise it seems I've contradicted myself, but I haven't, think about it!

No comments: