Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Word in edge ways...

Twice today I have struggled to get my words out because someone is talking over me. Its so frustrating because neither times were very productive i.e. most people talk over me to finish my sentences.

Good news is that my school placement is off the ground. I finally met the women I will be working with so I can gain some expeience in secondary school teaching.

Other than that, my day has been uneventful. I'm supporting two fusion nights and getting quite excited about fireworks on sunday evening, but before that I've got a graduation to attend and a fiance to spend the weekend with!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Congratulations Liz!!! (and Henry)Very happy for you both. It seems just like yesterday that you guys got together instead of a year ago! Time really does goe by fast. You shall have to post a picture of your ring on here....it does sound lovely. Blessings on you!