Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bridal Shower...or baby shower?

No I'm not pregnant, but I bet you wondered, didn't you? No happier nws than that, the guy who is overseeing our wedding has just had a baby, well his wife did. We saw him at the Bridal show we went to, spent half the afternoon there, gathering ideas, and formulating plans for table decorations, favors, bridesmaids dresses and cakes! All wonderful things and great to get to know some of the faces I might be dealing with over the next year and a half! I'm keeping it all under my tiara, so that the day for most people will be a lot of fun!!

We were discussing Jesus the Son in Fusion this evenin as part of our trinity series. It's very hard to get anything out of a youth group if they're lectured (or preached, if you prefer) to, and that's how I understand the difference between youth workers and vicars. Vicars are very good at preaching, youth workers are very good at asking questions, both get responses, in different ways. Before you ask, I have no idea which I'm better at!

I'm still in two minds about lincoln.

No comments: