Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ghosts and ghouls

Something is stealing my stuff and I don't know why. More chocolate spread has gone missing and so has my wash bag. There were three people in the house last night, two of which don't live here, so someone has moved stuff and not replaced it or stolen my things.

I don't feel safe in this house any more and that freaks me out. I'm meant to be able to trust everyone and not worry about it, because there are so many unwritten rules (please do not tell me they need to be written down) that everyone is aware of and having confronted each member of the house I know someone is lying, which leads me into an insecure place.

Who can I trust now? How do I find out who is lying and not get really angry about it? Do I just lock myself away til June and break all communications with my house?

No comments: