Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Indecisive!

I've got a cold, I'm also way behind on what I wanted to do this week and I won't be going out on thursday! One of my housemates has gone out to get me som drugs and food, so I can eat and not die! I feel awful but I have managed to sit myself up to check my email amd blog! I'm not looking forward to the next few days, I know its going to get worse before it gets better, but I really don't want to spend all of my time in bed!

Some good news, well something I'm indifferent about. I had a phone call from Lincoln saying the interview date could be earlier. I'm still not sure if I even want to go that far. I'm meeting the admin lady at uni tomoro so I can get an idea of the amount of places there are here before I go travelling cross country!!

No comments: