Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life is moving on....

Now I think I'm free to say what I like about jobs and job interviews. I've mainly been going for jobs that are ministry based, with young people. Needless to say I am not jumping up and down with excitement about it all. I want to do youth or student work, but I'm not sure I should be doing ministry any more. I'm having a lot of very searching conversations asked of me right now, all of which I think are incredibly valid.

So keep praying for me, it's not that I lack direction, its something else...doors are closing, but I don't feel any are opening.

As for the rest of the week, my brain has been plodding along, getting things done. The posters for the Big Day Out are done and will shortly be put up, in time for everyone to go 'what's this then?' I'm also busy sorting out the St Mike's Youth Song Books for future use! It's exciting to tax my brain with problems to do with putting something together that's going to be used for a long time (hopefully) to come!! I think I may have reached new levels of geekness with my knowledge of photocopiers!!

No comments: