Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Once again...

I'm going to moan, about Radio 1. They are still going on about Glastonbury! Argh!

Though having said all of that, the tennis has started (yeay!), but on Monday, John MacEnroe (yes, I had to check how his name was spelt!) was talking about the Concert for Diana, which happens this Sunday, for absolutely ages! (boo!) There's a right time and place to discuss such things, during a tennis match is not one!!

The other thing was the coverage of Paris Hilton emerging out of prison earlier this week. I thought I'd escape it if I watched BBC news - but no - there she was, strutting out of prison! As you can tell I don't enjoy the obsession with celebrities who think breaking the law is the best way of getting some publicity. I'd hate to ask 'what's next?'...

Today, I almost finished the songbooks (both music and words) for St Mike's Youth. Looking forward to taking them on the SAP weekend away. They look really good, and I hope they'll last for a while. Just have to put one more page in the words edition and it will be done - but as with all these things it will continue to grow!

We get our t-shirts for the weekend this evening. They're black and orange! I'm really getting excited about the whole thing now...

No comments: