Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bloggers back log...

It doesn't seem to be loading properly...but when has blogging ever been easy?

I also haven't blogged for a week, I'm almost certain the lack of posts has everything to do with having only one computer in the office that connects the internet, and even then it doesn't do it very well!

So what's happened... I finished the song books and realised two glaringly obvious mistakes during the weekend, which are going to be fixed before I forget what was wrong. The weekend itself went very well, other than Saturday morning, which was spent in tears - lack of sleep plus harsh reality often equates to me crying. The rest of the time in the Shephard's buildings was really good, it went without a hitch. We got home on Sunday and headed to The Mix shortly after. The Mix is ok at the moment, the worship was good, time to chill, feeling absolutely at peace, with all this noise going on around me is awesome.

Since then the rest of the week has gone well, I'm trying to write my talk for the Youth Service in a week and a half. Despite having a theology degree I still struggle with doing talks. I've not been to vicar college, just regular university.

I'm slowly starting to realise the enormity of how things have changed for me since September, the date for the wedding is fast approaching, and where I should be up to my eye balls in preparation, I've replaced it with application forms and song books. For those of you who know me, you'll know that I haven't talked about it a lot. Truth is I'm still trying to get my head around it all. I know I've done the right thing, that I'm not supposed to be getting married, but 7 months on from splitting up with Henry, I'm still thinking about it all.

Umm... moving on, otherwise I'll cry (again), I've filled out two application forms for jobs in Essex. They are both for youth work jobs, both with training, but in two different areas of the profession. Continue to pray.

1 comment:

Di said...

*HUG* I can only imagine how you feel, but it can't be easy. One day you will wake up and it won't hurt as much any more, I promise.