Friday, July 13, 2007

5 days to go!!

You're lucky I haven't started to tell you about my count down before now! If you don't know whats going on, I'm balatantly going to tell you in the next sentence! It's my birthday on wednesday and I've got lots of things planned, so that I don't have to think about turning 23!

I'm definitely going home and getting a job somewhere, I quite like working in the coffee shop, so I migh give that a go. If not I'm already signed up to an agency, so I'll see if I can get some work from them. It's full steam ahead, and I've also been given the go ahead to move my room around and get a new bed! Just got to pack everything up...

Leaving somewhere is always a difficult thing to do, I haven't really given it much thought. I'm still really getting over the other two major things in my life - leaving uni and leaving Henry. Still two weeks and I will be taking my last trip from Bristol to Essex, hopefully with a friend or two to keep me company!

Back to work...it's been an interesting day. I've got a talk to finish.

No comments: