Monday, July 09, 2007

Football!!


The winning team!! St Mikes Youth FC thrashed St Michaels Church FC, 3-1 on Friday evening. It was part of our RE:fresh 'Night With A Difference'. A brilliant game, and of course, bragging rights are ours until the next match!
The rest of the weekend has been good fun, I spent Saturday wandering around Cheltenham, looking at what had changed and spending money, for various birthdays. I watched a young Harry make his way towards his first meeting with you-know-who (and if you don't know, where have you been?) and then watch the making of the new Potter movie.
Sunday was a regular day. I've started to say goodbye to people now, and preparations are being made for my leaving tea in a few weeks.
Today I have seen my parents, before they jet off to Scilly for two weeks!! They dropped off a couple of books and a present for me. It's nine days til my 23rd birthday. Yeay! (Also nine days til I see Harry potter with some of the girls.) I've been working on the sng books for most of the day and they are almost finished!!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Jet? - No propeller! - 20 seats only

Pete said...

Jet? - No! - Propeller That's better - sounded like there was no propulsion