Monday, July 30, 2007

Back and moved in!

Almost everything I own in back in Billericay and I've done one major thing since I got back on thursday. I've removed the top bunk bed from the room. Which has totally changed the look of the room. There's now quite a lot of wall space, and my bed is in the center.

This is not where the transformation ends, I'm going to do some painting and some furniture moving. I'm hopefully going to purchase some new stuff so there's room for people to stay! I'm also going to put up some shelves and create some art to hang. And its all going to be pink and purple!

So being back at home is good, I've got things to keep me occupied while I'm unemployed. There's going to church, the cinema, and the pub!!

I've been in contact with a few volunteer services and youth work agencies, so I'm happy for mow!

No comments: