Friday, August 03, 2007

NIghts out, nights in

I've had my fair share of both since I've been back. A whole week! I feel like I should be packing my bag and moving again, but I know that it wouldn't be right, so I'm staying put. So far, so good...sooo good.

I've caught up with pretty much all of my friends and rekindled some old relationships...drank in pubs with people who have grown up spectacularly while I've been away and seen that the influence of a youth worker can still have impact four years down the line. (Yes that youth worker was me!) I've also heard some hilarious stories and realised that some things never actually change, as much as you might want them to, you can just count on some people to be as steady as always.

Whilst Googling Bas Vegas (go on do it!) I came across a Wiki site for Big Brother - really how far does this stuff reach? I have spent this year totally avoiding the whole thing, I can't even tell you the names of the contestants, or even what the house looks like.

Anyway, almost back to normality, except Facebook is down for maintenance this morning! People! Give us some warning! I've got important things to do!

No comments: