Saturday, August 11, 2007

The old ones are the best...

Yes...My Nan in my hoodie...well she was the one that asked for a jumper! I guess I thought I'd never see it, but boy did I laugh when it actually happened!!

We've spent the evening around the BBQ discussing the fun that my brother and his mates are going to have at the V festival next weekend in the tiniest tent ever! I haven't taken a photo of it, but it should be fun never the less. I'm thinking of going out to our garden (they're having a trail run tonight) at 5.30am tomorrow, before I go to Alton Towers, just to wake them up!

Yep, its the almost annual trip to a theme park tomorrow, so I'm going to knock myself out and hope I sleep right through to my 5.30am alarm, unlike I have done in the run up. I've been having all sorts of strange dreams about losing people and shoes on various rides!!

No comments: