Friday, August 03, 2007

Heroes

Seen as Facebook isn't working...I'm going to blog again.

If you haven't been watching Heroes (either on NBC or BBC 2) then you won't want to read this post.

It's absolutely amazing! I've really enjoyed watching it. I've seen three episodes now and I have really fallen for it. People with super powers, some who want them, some who don't, some who aren't quite sure what they are capable of just yet, some who think they have a power and are trying to convince others. I could describe every character, but I won't!

Naturally there are people who have popped up from previous shows/movies. And as always, this has bugged me incredibly, thankfully the good people at IMDB.com have done all the research for me! So now I know that Clea DuVall who plays Audrey Hanson in the show is also Stokes in the movie The Faculty, and Hayden Panettiere (who is very hot, I must say) who plays Claire Bennet was also in Law and Order:SVU and Ally McBeal.

Thank you IMDB.com, I would go insane without you!

Right, I'm off to sit in the sun!

No comments: