Sunday, August 05, 2007

Party in the park

I spent a whole afternoon in the park, sat cleverly in the shade, so I didn't get burnt! And I bought a hat, which looks amazing. I've never been so excited about a picnic before, and this one was just tops. The group that used to be my youth have now grown up and I'm really glad to call them my friends. They've each got a brilliant sense of humour and can entertain each other. We do work well as a group and I will be sad to see some of them disappear to uni at the end of summer. (I already know that and I've only been back a week.)

There are other pressing matters in life right now so I really shouldn't be blogging. I have clean clothes to put away, and outfit to sort out for my interview tomorrow and I also have to find my last CRB form! Not quite sure where its vanished to in all of the moving around.

I'm going into London tomorrow, so I think an afternoon in the Tate will do me the world of wonders. I can stare at art for ages and not have to worry about what anyone else thinks!

No comments: