Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Theme parks and interviews!

Sunday was Funday - renamed by all those in this photo (except the Bear)

The seven of us had a great time - convincing each other that the rides really aren't that scary, screaming 'look at the view' at the top of a ride, and getting absolutely soaked in the process (thank you very much, Rich). There are a lot more photos on Facebook, if you have it.

I did enjoy the day completely and now I realise I'm not as scared of the rides as most of my friends. It's all about trusting the technology and knowing that even if the harness is a little loose, you're not going to fall out. I expect to fall forward a little cos I'm so tiny. Air, Rita and Nemesis are brilliant, but next time I go to a theme park I want to go on rides that scare me!

On to interviews, I went up to Lakeside today to fill out more forms and had a look while I was there too. Just a waiting game now!

No comments: