Friday, August 10, 2007

I remembered...

what I was going to say yesterday and I've got more to add!

Facebook is a strange phenomenon. There is now a group for The Billericay School Studio Orchestra, which I used to be a part of. I've still got my choir and orchestra t-shirts, floating around somewhere, which proves I don't let go of the past so quickly! It's another strange re-living of an experience I'd almost forgotten - it's at least 7 years since I played in an orchestra or sung in a choir.

Now the school is technology and maths minded, rather than music, which is sad, and again proves that I don't let go of the past...

The other thing is a little bit of a rant. I hate Satnav, well actually young drivers who can't read maps.I'd love to drop them all in the middle of the wilderness and ask them to get home using a map and a compass.

And finally...call centers that aren't in England, need I say more?

No comments: