Friday, July 20, 2007

Thank you...

"For I know the plans I have for you"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm,
plans to give you a hope and a future"
Words that I know are true, words that have constantly reminded me that what is going on in my life is right and for a purpose greater than I could ever imagine.
Today would've been the best day of my life, I was meant to be getting married.
Instead I'm sat in the church office, listening to the rain and sorting out plans for our Big Day Out tomorrow. As the school year comes to an end, I've been thinking about the last couple of months. Stoke Gifford feels a lot like home, St Michael's church have welcomed me and blessed me in so many ways.
There's so much to be said about this year - all the highs and all the lows, but there aren't enough words. I guess one big word is THANK YOU. To all the people who have helped me and have been looking out for me. To all of the teenagers who have made my year so much fun!
Seeing how God works in this world always amazes me!

No comments: