Tuesday, June 05, 2007

So it's been a while!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently...there have been a number of things keeping my away from the internet. Namely not having a laptop to just switch on and browse. Yes the stupid thing that has upset me, which is entirely my own fault, was me leaving my laptop on the train last Sunday. I couldn't believe what I'd done, and i'm still waiting for ten days to roll around so I can phone the train company that might have it.

Strangely I feel at peace about the whole thing. I think its probably because I haven't exhausted all of my options just yet, so I'm not as panicky as I could be, and I have most of it backed up...so I've not lost a huge amount of files.

Still keep praying for everything. From job interviews - one on the 14th and another on 25th, both in Kent, to everything that is going on in the final term of the year...

P.S. (a real one this time) I'm ill again, stuff keeps living in my throat and making me feel awful!

No comments: