Thursday, May 31, 2007

Being at home...

I've been at home since Sunday and tbh I haven't done a lot. I've slept, seen a few friends and stayed with my sister for two nights in Luton. I've met her babies too! They're simulation children, so they cry, get hungry, get cold and properly scream if you do anything to neglect or harm them. Very realistic, and once you hold one the instinct is to treat it like a real child. It's all part of teaching teenagers the responsibility of parenting when they are young. The lady Karen lent them out to was doing Romance Academy with her teenagers...

Today I have watched my brother play on an Xbox360 game called F.E.A.R. so I've spent the morning getting scared by a computer game...the less I talk about it the better. later on we're going shopping and then eating lots of food at my Nan's.

I have really enjoyed my week so far, it didn't get off to a great start, but its getting better. Tomorrow I'm going to hopefully see where I'm going for an interview in a few weeks time. Then on Saturday its back to Bristol for the last leg of the year... :(

No comments: