Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday...

Very much so. Its also a day for birthdays, Dad doesn't like to be reminded of his age, so I won't be mean. Check out his blog though, and the comments, its very interesting. It's also Jess' birthday today. She was quite excited in church yesterday evening - today she's 21. So Happy Birthday to you both!

This also means that its less than 2 months til I turn 23. I certainly don't feel 23. What I had planned for the summer, way back in September, isn't happening any more, so thats a little weird, even now. It was one of the things that would propell me almost definitely into independence and adulthood, but like I said, plans have changed. I'm about to go for a job interview, one that may possibly take me further away from home than all of my previous jobs. I still don't know whether this is where I'm meant to be. I hope that it will all become clear very soon. Till then, pray with me.

Looking back, but not that far... last night was a St Mikes Youth Service...more and more of the evening is being planned and run by the young people. It's really encouraging that they are taking the responsibility for the service. Dan's talk was really encouraging. Sex and Sexuality is a difficult subject to talk about! It was great though. He's an excellent speaker...and I've got to follow him, I'm speaking in July...

No comments: