Friday, May 11, 2007

The internet =

The bain of my life. This morning it has decided that it doesn't want to work on the non-admin account, despite gleefully logging into MSN first thing. I don't know why, I really don't care (because there is always a way round these things) but it makes life just that little bit more difficult.

Technical support anyone?

I'm currently sitting in a quiet office, because the boys are at a meeting, so I've got some time to sort out posters, tickets and flyers for the Live Band Night which is coming up in two weeks...

2 comments:

Helen said...

Hi,
Yeah the noise was amazing... whole church was buzzing afterwards.
I'm fine, waiting to hear about jobs but happy waiting.
You? You heard anything more about jobs?
H

Anonymous said...

Hello, I saw your sister today. I kinda thought it was her but as I've never met you I thought it would be slightly strange going over to her and saying "Hi, are you Karen, I've e-mailed your sister a few times." although she probably wouldn't have minded!!
Then Helen arrived and got the text you sent her so I was able to point Karen out in the mob of girls. :)