Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ok, so two posts in a day...

Isn't it funny how some of the things we feel keep cropping up time and time again, even when situations are different, there are words or phrases, or feelings that are continuous.

For my life its been two things that I know are always going to keep me, (and make me cry in the process) one is the verse in Jeremiah -

For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The other is a verse in Matthew

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Which also appears in a song that keeps cropping up again and again. The last time it was mentioned was here, when I had just found out that my grandad was suffering from cancer. He's been gone for over a year now, but still, God is faithful and I am trying hard to listen.

No comments: