Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hitting the nail on the head...

Welcome readers old and new...

People seem to be visiting my blog after typing in some key phrases in to Google...I've checked the links and this blog seems to be in the top ten for a fair few searches...Exciting.

So I'm getting between 15 and 20 visits a day - which adds up to a lot of people at the end of the month. (Nick'll tell you that it's not a lot and he gets far more visitors...Check the link in 'Want to read more...' on the right when you've got a couple of years to spare :) )

At least there's a reason for me writing...however this entry seems to be a little lacking in direction, other than to gloat!

Youth work thingies are going well...Mum and Dad are on holiday at the moment, so the house is a little studenty at the moment, I've given up trying to 'run' the house whilst they're away, it causes me far too much stress to clean up after my brothers. So I just tidy up after myself.

Anyway, youth work thingies...love it...it's getting busy and I'm starting to fill my time effectively. Still no office though...

Looking forward to the new season of Heroes starting on Wednesday, that's something that is definitely going on the Sky+...shame I've got no one to talk to about it as I don't work with anyone who's as obsessed as I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks the for advertisement there. But "A couple of years"? You got any idea how long it'd take to read through your old blogs?