Sunday, September 21, 2008

A surprise...

Every time I have blogged for the last 6 weeks I have wanted to say 'There's a party that I'm organising and this has happened...' but it was a surprise - my parents celebrate their 25th Wedding anniversary this week and Karen and I have spent a lot of time on the phone organising a party for them.

I hate lying...

Here's a couple of photos for you so that you can join in too...




Karen's car before we left home...the ribbon was matching the bridesmaids dresses.


Karen and I mid party ... Mandy got hold of the camera!




A picture of everyone who attended - great idea Dad!


And a family portrait to celebrate...

It was a reallt good day, I really enjoyed it and everyone played their part. There are loads of photos and loads of memories...

I'm tired now though and I'm not doing another surprise party for a long time...

No comments: