Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding Daze

I'm in the middle of two days of wedding prep for Mandy and Rob. Yesterday was dress shopping and today is the engagement party.

I'm not allowed to give you any details about yesterday... not even a hint about dresses or colours... we had a great day and I think the bridal party are going to be a force to be reckoned with in the year to come!

Today we're celebrating a year to the day with an engagement party. It should be really good fun, we've been looking forward to it for a long time!

Mandy and Rob are a brilliant couple, not only because Mandy is my best friend and I've known Rob since I was 11, they work really well together and I always enjoy their company.

The only person that is missing tonight is the best man...he's working hard for Disney!

On with the day, Karen should be arriving soon and I need to get ready to spend some time with her and Heather!

No comments: