Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend of Ultimate Funsies! EVER! In the whole actual world! YES!

A little over the top you might say, but not really when you consider that I spent a whole weekend in Elveden Forest at Center Parcs with a group of20 somethings who don't get away very often on holiday!

4 days and 3 nights of laughter and making firm friends. We did a lot of walking (cycling is expensive) and a lot of eating, swimming and sunbathing. I spent a lot of time with Karen


Here she is BBQ-ing on the Sunday night, having also cooked on the Saturday. We managed to feed 11 of us successfully at three different time over the weekend with limited space in the kitchen and a heat detector/smoke alarm that just would not shut up!

I learnt a couple of exercises to ensure that I strengthen my muscles in my lower back and stomach (if you've ever zipped up your stomach muscles and had to stand in a neutral spinal position you'll know exactly what I'm on about!) and spent time relaxing in the purpose built spa!

Unfortunately there aren't a wealth of photos, simple because my brain took a long time to get into holiday mode!

Fun all around and possibly a visit next year, if we're lucky!

No comments: