Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Achievements

I have completed my 400 miles in 39 days. I'm very grateful for everyone who has sponsored me, my page will be open until October so please, if you're reading this and you'd like to give, please do.

Stop the Traffick work tirelessly to bring people out of slavery and to stop people trafficking across the world. It is really important work and the case studies of people who have been saved only prove how great the charity are.

I would've blogged about this yesterday, but I got a ticket for being parked outside my own house, so that took over. Yesterday was not a good start to being 26!

However, my birthday was really good, Karen and I introduced our friends and family to TopGolf, which I think most people enjoyed and we were joined by extra people for the BBQ afterwards, which seems to have become the annual event!

That's all that is happening at the moment. I'm busy preparing for Falcon camp again. Looking forward to it, the extra day might be the killer though!

1 comment:

Alice Smith said...

naaaa, 5 nights is nothing!! The food will keep you going!