Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's all over

SOLID is over - it had it's highs and lows, it was too hot to do anything for someone as old as me, but I got to spend time with a number of people who I enjoy spending my time with. We are still learning lessons about how best to do SOLID.

Over the weekend I obviously didn't get a chance to cycle, but I am now only 38 miles from my target and that means 90% there! Please, if you haven't done so, sponsor me, it's all of a really good cause and I'm really happy that I've raised some money already, but I'd like to try and get to £100 at least to make it worth while.

I haven't lost any weight like I thought I would, but that really doesn't matter. I might try to keep cycling and I haven't been to Jazzercise as much as I wanted to.

The summer is panning out nicely and we're heading towards Soul Survivor and birthday fun as well as Falcon.

No comments: