Friday, July 02, 2010

Nearly there!



I am actually incredibly excited today - I'm over the 300 mile mark and I'm going on holiday, in about two hours!

I have almost sorted next weekends activities too - a little shops during this week have helped me immensely, it means I won't be rushing around like a headless chicken on the three days I'm at work next week. So far I can only think of one thing that I have forgotten and I don't think that the yong people are going to miss it if I forget entirely... though I probably won't, it's a very important part of SOLID, having hot chocolate on Friday and Saturday after the main celebration is a key part of my ministry (!?!) we all get to sit around a chat through the day and life. I must remember to pack cards too and find out if we've still got the cutlery that I brought last year!

I think this holiday is gonig to be well deserved, but I really don't know how long it will take me to switch off!

No comments: