Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paralympic Tickets

They are pretty hard to come by, but today, I got Mum and myself 2 day passes for the excel center - not quite sure if we'll see anything at all, because I really don't know how it works, but still, I am making an effort. Mum wanted to go, so we're attempting it, at a cost of £26... we'll have a little of the Paralympics all to ourselves on a Wednesday afternoon. She wants to walk around the Park as well, but those tickets are like gold dust, so I will keep trying! :) Would be great if I could surprise her with that. If anyone has Wheelchair Basketball tickets, please let me know.

This week, work is taking a slow one. I woke up thinking I would be ready for work by 10am, turns out I can sleep for England when I'm supposed to be working. it's nice to be able to work at a slower pace, with a lot of time on my hands, a lot to do though. Time to get back to it.

1 comment:

Youthpasta said...

You're coming right into my patch with that ticket!