Sunday, May 15, 2005

Beautiful one

You know when you find a song you really like, and grow quite attached to every note (ok so just me then...) and then hear it played by someone else - another band - live or recorded? I've had that experience twice today and both times the song has been murdered. Fair play to the people who were playing - its a difficult tune - but the ability to play it fluidly was not on their minds. I know most people will know what I talk about when I say 'Beautiful One' and some won't. If not let me introduce you to the world of Christian Worship songs. I encourage you to look for the lyrics and enjoy them, imagine it played calmly and at a pace, but not so quick you can't breathe between each line! I mean there's seperating notes and there's seperating notes!

Secondly, I now know why sport is so bad for me, I'm suffering properly after last nights jaunt at the YMCA centre in Cheltenham. My legs and right arm did not want to wake up this morning when the rest of my body did! Conclusion = don't do sport! EVER! (though I found out I'm good-ish at squash!)

Lastly, I am going to write mty essay tomoro! Shock horror! I'll fill you in as I go!

No comments: