Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Maybe I was wrong!

Sorry to those who got excited by the prospect of Helen touring, she had a go at me about it! Next time I'll ask her before I write anything!! (Uh huh! ;) )
Today has been ok, I'm wiped out though, I fell asleep earlier without warning, I thought I'd have a 20 min power nap, but it turned into an hour! I'm still really exhausted, though unable to sleep! Which is stupid...I get so annoyed at myself when I do that!
Looking back over the weekend, I realise how much God was on our side the whole time. We were given time to see Helen's Dad and Sarah and Baz weren't too bad when we got back from shopping - they are actually a really funny couple, and althoughI shouldn't, playing them off against each other is sooo much fun!! We did have a real laugh and Val is so cool! In the last 5 minutes of the weekend it absolutely tipped it down, the second time it had rained, but the first time to any great extent! There are so many things to be tankful for - including the addition of four new members to Fusion and a happy house. I managed to do all the washing up today - everyone is ill or busy, so I shifted my schedule to make sure we had plates! I'm up on my word count so I should have feminist theology out o the way by thursday, and then its on to socially and psychologically constructed ideas of disability! BLEURGH!
Prayer breakfast in 6 1/2 hours!

No comments: