Thursday, May 05, 2005

Cakes and chocolate!

I've been baking, actually baking, and have the photos to prove it (on my phone!). I'm so proud of the achievement. Its very rare that I do anything other than 'cook from scratch' i.e. fresh meat and a jar of sauce! but this really was something from scratch! Museli and Honey cookie and choclate nests! We had a blow out earlier, so did the prep in the light of a few candles! Now all I've got to do is find some time to sleep and clean up the mess we made (not too much thankfully!), Jane will be so proud of us!
I also got my diss outline today, and the most awesome topic! I'm really excited though quite worried by the amount of stress its going to cause! I've seen Helen go through writing hers and it'll be interesting to see how I cope with having 50 pages to proof read this time next year! 10,000 words here I come! 'The Biblical pros and cons of the ordination of women' I'm so excited - thanks to Helen, who, although she can preach a congregations socks off, she thought of this title a year too late! Thankyou dude!! Love you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds great, all of it! (Although 50 pages might be excessive, I've only got 35)

Have a great weekend! I'll probably hear from you soon. Don't forget the CD!