Friday, January 06, 2006

7 things...

To do before I die...
Get married
Have children
Teach others
Learn to drive
Go to Rome
Run a holiday camp
Ride a motorbike

Things I cannot do...
Become a Bishop
Install double glazing
Get a first in my degree
Let go of the past
Look good in a poncho
Date another man
Tolerate rudeness

Things I say most often...
I love you
Henry
Will you shut up
Dude
Oi
Sorry
Yeh

Books I love...
The Bible
Introduction to the Old Testament
The shock of your Life
Man and wife
The Shining
The Stories we could tell
The time travellers wife

Movies I could watch over and over
The Lion King
Romeo and Juliet
Mulan
The Little Mermaid
Chicago
Moulin Rouge
Mary Poppins

All time albums...
Ultimate Kylie
X and Y
Take that greatest hits
OST My best friends wedding
Mariah Carey's Christmas Album
The Greatest Musicals
Kelly Clarkson Breakaway

People to do this next...
Dad
Mum
Henry
Ben
Mandy
Andy
Aimie

I challenge you!

No comments: