Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wedding dresses and exams

Thursday was wedding dress day - infamous, slightly crazy but a lot of fun. I understand what some women say when the find 'the right dress', you know you could live in it if you were given a chance! I'm not going to describe it because I am a traditionalist when it comes to things like that and I know Henry likes to read this! No he is not going to see me until I walk down the isle (some times I make myself laugh!).
Back to Cheltenham tomorrow and exams starting tuesday, the stress is increasing. I've got to pack today and do lots of work! Ekk! Going back holds a mixture of feelings. I get to see the people I've spent the last 2 1/2 years of my life with but I'm leaving my family. The next few months are going to be full of highs and lows. Elation from finishing my degree and sadness of leaving that part of my life behind. Umm... I don't know whether I'm looking forward to it or not.

No comments: