Monday, January 30, 2006

Mixed emotions

A fair bit has happened this weekend. Henry and I viewed a gorgeous place where we can get married if we chose to, then I got back on Sunday and was saying goodbye to Ben who is off to India today for 5 weeks, before I knew it. Then I found out that Canterbury hadn't accepted me, so I felt really gutted.
It was one of those moments when the world drops from underneath your feet. Though it isn't the only thing I can do or the only place I've applied to, it was my preferred choice so I'm not too happy. But life goes on and at some point Lincoln will call and I will have to trek across the country for another interview. Or maybe not. My sister told me a story about one of her friends not getting on too well with GTTR. We shall see what is going on...
I think I have over estimated my ability. I realise that trying to cram secondary and primary education in one year is too much for me. Difficult for anyone. Especially me...

No comments: