Sunday, January 22, 2006

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8v38,39

This speaks to me, I don't know what it says to you, I don't know if you believe in God or that someone knew they would have to die to save a people that had turned away.
Would you lay your life down for someone? Someone you love, hate or don't even know? One person did.

What does love mean to you?
For me love is found in the things I do for others and what they do for me. Those who spend time with me when they know they have a few things to be doing, someone who speaks wisdom into my life, someone who makes me smile whatever is happening, someone who welcomes me with open arms no matter how stupid I have been, someone who forgives and forgets. All of this means the world to me, I know there are a few people that this applies to, I know one person who means the world to me, and they know who they are.

Love is mysterious, so is God and getting to know them is a journey. Unconditional love can be found, you just have to take the first step....

No comments: