Sunday, March 19, 2006

Birmingham, Malvern, Cardiff, Cheltenham

I have been all over the place this week.

Tuesday and Wednesday I was in Birmingham with Henry. It was lots of fun, the concert was good too, and window shopping at the Bull Ring!

Wednesday evening I was back in Cheltenam surrounded by things to read and plan. By Thursday evening I was in Malvern, in the winning team at the quiz that Henry had written. I promise I had no help from him and I haven't touched the Easter egg that was my prize, though I have fallen in love with the fluffy duck I got!

Friday was spent playing (and beating) Henry at Thunderbirds Monopoly!

Saturday I was stood all afternoon in a dress shop in Cardiff, shortly followed by watching Karen wear dresses that suited her so well I'm worried she'll outshine me on my day. I met all of her friends and (still being on form from the previous day) made utterly stupid suggestions while we watched a movie called Hostage.

Today started off much the same as Saturday, I was in Church taking the mick and being incredibly loud. Lunch was fun and soo filling, I got to say grace, which I am starting to enjoy. We had some good discussions, about hell and people slating evangelicals, plus a bit of creationism. Why do people always think I'm not going to believe in the power and might, as well as existence of God when I'm doing Theology? Karen's colleagues were amazed that I was still in the Church after doing 2 and a half years of Theology!

This afternoon was taken up with the CIA Wedding Fair, I have changed my mind so many times, but now I'm set on ruby and silver, with white! So there you go, start planning your outfits! I also found the bouquet I want! But its on someone elses wedding photos!

It took me an hour and a half to get home, and then I rushed to Fusion only to be picked on, I was told my life was boring and that I needed to sing in front of everyone! It was great - we were talking about Salvation, so two questions for you - Are you saved? And if so, Do you care? Ephesians 2:10 says that we should!

1 comment:

John Cowart said...

Hi Liz,
Just visiting via Karen's blog.
Congratulations on upcoming wedding.
After 38 years of marriage, Ginny & I hardly remember our's.
I wish you joy.