Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A game of two halves

I went to my first live football match for ages last night.Cheltenham v Wrexham. It finished 2-2, so not bad for £15! I still got really excited during the match and the coach in me still shouts! I take that from my Nan and Mum! I miss it, but I don't miss being so cold I cant feel my feet and hands! It was great fun, even if one of the girls did use the programme as a boy catalogue! The Birmingham didn't do too well but Liverpool scored a massive 7 goals! Billericay on the other hand a through to a cup final at last! I tell you League football is not much different from Non-league, from what I remember, however Premiership is totally different.

I've spent the day reading, Sexual Theology, in preparation for my tutorial tomorrow. I've also been doing something about the Isaiah presentation on Monday that I have to do. 35:1-10, anyone got any ideas?

No comments: