Thursday, March 30, 2006

Things in places they shouldn't be...

Like food and girlfriends. One housemate moved her girlfriend in 4 weeks ago, and she's still here, and now they've taken over my freezer space too. So I crashed and banged this morning trying to get a piece of chicken out of the freezer, purely because I couldn't get to it. I don't like crashing around at 8 in the morning, but its not exactly my fault. And by the way, she hasn't asked if she could do either of these things. I have to feed two people too, on a regular basis, and fresh stuff is more expensive than frozen food.
ARGH.
Dinner with the Mattos's was good last night. They are awesome people, I realise that I'm a lot like the wife, we have more in common than I always thought.
This morning I got a good surprise (finding a full freezer draw is not a good surprise) - the secretary at the pre-school had brought me an Easter bunny! How nice is that? I also have henna on my hand, which got lots of questions from the kids, its cultural week, 'One World' for uni students, so thats where I got it from before you ask!
Grease just came on the radio, weird!

No comments: