Thursday, March 23, 2006

Closed doors

ho hum...maybe I'm not meant to be a teacher anyway. Cheltenham declined my application without interview. Kinda sucky really, and I am chasing up the uni to ask why they haven't given a place to one of their own students.
So I have spent the last day or so looking for a job that will last perhaps a year or more, spoken to a lot of people who feel exactly the same way as me. I've had offers of references from at least three people, Ben even wants to come along to an interview with me!
Above all I have to finish my degree.

God is awesome though, right from the beginning he's been looking after me, and as I turned the page of my journal - mid-rant - I was confronted with the obvious truth,

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Our God is an Awesome God. My faith and the love of those around me is all I have to keep me going - plus a degree to finish!

No comments: