Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back in 'ricay

Back home again, blogging in comfort and safety! I've had a rough weekend, but sharing it here would not be appropirate, because its incredibly personal, so ner nicky ner ner ner! I heard from Helen (blog link below) about her situation and now I'm totally worried about her.
I have less than a week at home and then I move to Bristol for an entire year to learn more about youth work. I also have to cope with being away from everyone again and moving to an area that is familiar yet strange to me. Learning how to deal with new people and trusting that God is doing the right thing for me at the moment. I'm going to be receiving lessons in life it seems over the next couple of months. So pray with me, that I'm happy and I manage to sort things out so that I don't have my head permenantly stuck in a cloud from now until christmas. That I have strength to cope with whatever is thrown at me and I understand that I have to be praising if things begin to go wrong.
Here I come Bristol - don't you just love an emotionally unstable woman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, will be praying for you.

Feel free to get in touch via email, would be great to keep in touch with you in the next exciting phase of your life!

Besides, if you need a base in 'Nam for the weekend, we have a spare room.

Di x