Friday, August 18, 2006

I told you so!

Dad, my current top score is 131810. Beat that!!!

I'm off to Malvern and scout camp today, so I won't blog for a while I can imagine, because it's difficult to blog in the middle of a field, in the middle of nowhere! And I am not mobile blogging because my battery can be put to better use, like phoning the NHS Direct line to find out if we should take a child to hospital.

I am currently trying to find a way to rip a CD to .mp3, because my trial ran out, so i am lost for ways to copy it to my MP3 player, which only takes .mp3 tracks! Argh! There was me thinking it was going to be easy, a five min thing max, but oh no! Which now means I won't be able to take Martyn layzell on holiday with me :( I will find a way!! I've got two hours til I have to leave!

3 comments:

John said...

itunes will do it, you can get it free to on apple.com

Helen said...

378120 :)
Oh and I load my MP3 player from WMP.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!

Get the photo you want and cut it so the dimensions are 768px width and 136px height. Then upload it to somewhere online (I put mine on Flickr)

Then use the URL for the picture to put into your template.

Hope that helps! Let me know if it doesn't!

Chris xx