Sunday, August 13, 2006

I may have been caught up in myself...

For the last few days I have been in the little world of Liz - not quite with it, and only concerned about the amount of sleep I seem to be having recently, which equates to a lot, by my standards. Ok so I do have an excuse - new painkillers (men you would not understand) and the permanent loss of my sister to that lovely town of Luton - she moved on Friday and so I'm not going to see her other than to chat about weddings and commissioning services.
So now I'm almost back to normal and blogging to tell you about a trip to Tanzania that is happening at this very moment. A group of church members managed to fly out before the kerfuffle that happened this week at all major British airports, shutting down flights for a whole day (and service is still not at normal levels) and finding that Britain is on High alert for terrorist activity. To be honest they are probably in a good place at the moment. Not only have they managed to fly out but they have also been blogging. Nifty little link for you that will be updates for the foreseeable future is here. There is quite a bit already, but prayers and good wishes are always necessary!
For those of you who are reading because Helen isn't blogging - good news is that she's back tomorrow and all is well with the teenagers, prayer for her knees as ever and for Ali and Phil who are in charge of her. Ali is driving for her tomorrow so pray for that too. I'm sure she'll blog when she's rested.
Right on to emailing my friends in Africa!

No comments: