Thursday, August 31, 2006

A whole load of packing!

I'm being concise today. With my packing for Bristol that is. I'm moving into a double room that I've slept in before so I know there is not a lot of room for all of my things, and I will be living out of a suitcase for a while. So I've brought a few boxes to make me look a bit more professional and I'm being careful about the amount of clothes and shoes I take with me. I threw away another load of stuff today, so now I have half the amount of shoes I had this morning!

One thing I can't find is my huge amount of photos that I have taken over the years. I had a massive collection at the beginning of the summer and I have lost them in the transition from cheltenham to Billericay some how. I can't remember where I packed them, so I will spend tomorrow looking for them! It's just incredibly frustrating!

Karen - the outcome of fabric shopping was that we found some really expensive stuff that would be wonderful, but can't afford it, so we're going for cheaper stuff! Jen's going to order the pattern from vogue and modify it so it looks like the Amanda Wyatt dress!

So tomorrow is my final full day in Bristol, and then I won't be coming back to live in Billericay ever again, unless something horrible happens! Your prayers are always appreciated and so are your comments. I will keep you up to date on life in Bristol!

No comments: