Sunday, August 27, 2006

A week in a field just outside of Cirencester, how much fun can a group of people have? Well I was quite a bit of fun actually. The scouts that I joined for the week are a great bunch of people. Becca and Jeremy are wonderful and well organised. We always do a lot of things and there is time of leaders to take time out from looking after teenage boys. We went swimming twice, I helped with pioneering and general leadership tasks. So now I can probably lash you a tripod if you ask! I got a little attached to one patrol because only one of them had been on summer camp before, I helped them with a lot of their cooking and making sure they were dong the right things. Henry's cryptic clue day in Cirencester went really well. He has an evil mind, but a very clever one at that. It worked, the scouts were really interested and worried about being chased by The Faceless. They were so scared that they thought Henry was going to jump out during our last night around the camp fire! It was hilarious. They even managed to scare me.

So now I'm back from scout camp and have just a week to say goodbye to everyone and work out what I want my wedding dress to be made of! Packing, drinking and shopping, its going to be an interesting week. I have to make sure I know where I'm going next saturday and speak to various people to create a few structures so I don't fall to pieces over the next year.

No comments: